THOB is designed with gameplay elements from games like Banjo Kazooie.
The Harmony Of Buku is developed by a one-man indie developer.
NEW: Sandbox mode (Level editor) to create your own levels.
* Begin your journey with Buku (inspired by Zelda), a young hero whose job is to restore the stolen music in the world.
* Traditional and classical 3D platform design. Very similiar to the old Crash Bandicoot franchise.
* Fight your way through 13 levels and 3 huge boss fights in a beautiful cartoon 3D environment.
* Sandbox mode where you can create and share your own levels online.
* Search and collect treasures to buy in-game items in the Hohoba’s shop.
* Fully customizable controls for platforming.
* Try to defeat the developer in a brand new game mode called “Vinyl” in which you can play each level against the clock.
* Different quality settings to improve performance and visuals on older or new devices.
* 3 difficulty modes (Easy, Normal and Hard).
* Music is composed by award-winning Swedish composer Christian Andersson.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure the demo version runs decently on your device BEFORE you buy this complete version of the game.