This version of aCalendar 1.13.1 APK includes several changes which are mentioned below. You can Download aCalendar 1.13.1 APK directly from APK4Market, all you have to do is click the Direct Download Link given below.
APK Description: 9/10 “an almost perfect calendar” – Softonic Editorial Team
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions between day, week and month view
● Agenda view and widget
● year view
● Hybrid month/agenda widget
● 48 colors per calendar,
● Google Calendar management
● per-event colors (if supported by the event’s calendar)
● flexible recurrences
● birthdays from your contacts (or without contacts)
● Full screen widgets for all 3 main views plus floating 7 days
● uses Android’s native calendar back-end and synchronization● moon phases● mini month or graphical week overview in day and week view
● QR and NFC barcode sharing of events
● free EXTRA FEATURES in aCalendar+ or as In-App-Purchase
● Public holidays (and school holidays for some countries) – configurable in the calendar list
● Color themes (UI and Widget colors, dark background – NOT event colors: those are defined by your calendar service)
● Business features (Invite attendees, link contacts, free/busy, private, profiles, share as ICS,…
What’s New in aCalendar 1.13.1 APK
Changes in 1.13:
multiple new design options: show grid, solid colors, etc.
several bug fixes
Changes in 1.12:
improved and clean design
new design settings page
many improvements and bug fixes
|File Name||aCalendar 1.13.1 APK|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Requires Android||Varies with device|
Download aCalendar 1.13.1 APK:
Download aCalendar 1.13.1 APK
Don’t know how to install an APK file in your phone? No Worries, just follow the tutorial below and you’ll get how to do it easily!
How to Install aCalendar 1.13.1 APK in your Phone?
By following the step-by-step guide below, you’ll be able to easily install any app in your Android Smartphone or Tablet using a File Manager.
Step 1 – Firstly, Download aCalendar 1.13.1 APK to your computer or you can also download it directly to your phone. If you downloaded it directly through your phone, then it will be in the “Downloads” folder with the name aCalendar 1.13.1 APK.apk.
Step 2 – Secondly, Download any File Manager App through Google Play. Most popular App is Astro File Manager.
Step 3 – Thirdly, go to Settings > Security and then check “Unknown Sources”. A warning will pop up, ignore it and Tap “OK”. Now you’re good to go.
Step 4 – Connect your Phone or Tablet to the PC and copy the aCalendar 1.13.1 APK.apk file to your phone. And then disconnect your phone or tablet.
Note: Ignore the Step 4 if you downloaded the file directly to your phone or tablet.
Step 5 – Now in your phone, go where you copied the file or downloaded it, then Tap on it, a new screen will come up showing permissions and stuff like that. Tap on “Install” button and you’re done!
If you had any trouble installing it, Contact us or drop a comment below and we’ll be happy to assist you!
Disclaimer: APK4Market only provides the Android Apps which are already available throughout the Internet on several websites. If you are the Copyright Owner of this App and you want it removed from here, please Contact Us and We will remove your App ASAP. 🙂