Download Disa APK for Android
This version of Disa 0.8.12 APK includes several changes which are mentioned below. You can Download Disa APK directly from APK4Market, all you have to do is click one of the two Direct Download Links given below.
App Description: This is the messenger hub we’ve all been waiting for. Disa will unite your messaging & communication services seamlessly while keeping your device clutter free. The design is clean, features are constantly being updated, and merging messages cannot be any easier.. Read More >>
[one_third][/one_third][two_third_last]File Name: Disa-0.8.12.apk
Size: 34.3 MB
Current Version: 0.8.12
Package Name: com.disa
Requires Android: 2.3.3 and Up
Content Rating: Low Maturity[/two_third_last]
What’s New in Disa 0.8.12 APK:
• Introduced a new alpha channel for future Telegram testing.
• Introduced a community tips overflow menu item.
• Introduced the ability for plugins to throw ServiceExpired exceptions in the Connect() routine.
• Introduced changelogs for plugins. Plugin authors can now keep users up-to-date on the changes they make.
• Introduced real-time syncing for Text (SMS/MMS) conversations. PushBullet’s new SMS messaging ability is now more user friendly.
• Fixed end-case where read times in party would be inserted a message above where it was suppose to be.
• Fixed the possibility of Disa crashing when viewing a very large image.
• Fixed issue of some devices not getting the darkened background on the plugin updater.
• Fixed heartbeat not working.
• Fixed end-cases where messages would get lost when a conversation sync is in progress.
• Fixed ‘1 new messages’ grammar error in the new message notification.
• Fixed Push-to-Talk crash when the another app is using the microphone.
• External link for third party plugins is now always visible.
• Updated translations.
Download Disa 0.8.12 APK:
Get it from Google Play
Don’t know how to install an APK file in your phone? No Worries, just follow the tutorial below and you’ll get how to do it easily!
How to Install Disa APK in your Phone?
By following the step-by-step guide below, you’ll be able to easily install any app in your Android Smartphone or Tablet using a File Manager.
Step 1 – Firstly, Download Disa 0.8.12 APK to your computer or you can also download it directly to your phone. If you downloaded it directly through your phone, then it will be in the “Downloads” folder with the name Disa-0.8.12.apk.
Step 2 – Secondly, Download any File Manager App through Google Play. Most popular App is Astro File Manager.
Step 3 – Thirdly, go to Settings > Security and then check “Unknown Sources”. A warning will pop up, ignore it and Tap “OK”. Now you’re good to go.
Step 4 – Connect your Phone or Tablet to the PC and copy the Disa-0.8.12.apk file to your phone. And then disconnect your phone or tablet.
Note: Ignore the Step 4 if you downloaded the file directly to your phone or tablet.
Step 5 – Now in your phone, go where you copied the file or downloaded it, then Tap on it, a new screen will come up showing permissions and stuff like that. Tap on “Install” button and you’re done!
If you had any trouble installing it, Contact me or drop a comment below and I’ll be happy to assist you!
Disclaimer: APK4Market only provides the Android Apps which are already available throughout the Internet on several websites. If you are the Copyright Owner of this App and you want it removed from here, please Contact Us and We will remove your App ASAP. 🙂