Meld APK by Play This! Studios. A simple yet highly creative layering app that allows you to blend images/textures/geometric shapes together using a variety of blend modes, masking and simple image adjustments. The possibilities are endless giving you the ability to create highly artistic and captivating images!
Requires Android: 4.0+
◆ FEATURES ◆
➢ A very simple and intuitive user interface that makes it easy to get things done.
➢ Non-destructive editing and compositing capabilities.
➢ Free-Transform Mode – Position/Rotate/Scale a selected layer at anytime (via double-tap)
➢ Multi-layer Blending (Multiple, Screen, Exclusion etc.)
➢ Built-in Asset Packs (See featured Asset Packs details below).
➢ Mask Brushing (Resizable hard & soft brushes and zoom right in for accurately masking of areas).
➢ Preset Mask Shapes (includes gradients).
➢ Crop using traditional ratios (1:1, 4:3, 6:4, 16:9).
➢ Image adjustment tools (including visibility, contrast, saturation, brightness etc.)
➢ Reorder & remove layers at any time.
➢ Social sharing.
◆ WHAT YOU CAN DO ◆
➢ Double Exposure
➢ Overlays, Textures, Geometric Shapes
➢ plus more…
◆ HOW IT WORKS ◆
1. Load a base image from your gallery or from camera.
2. Set position, scale & rotation of base image and desired crop ratio.
3. Make adjustments to the base image including the position, scale & rotation.
4. Load another image into new layer.
5. Set the initial position, scale & rotation of this layer.
6. Mask away areas of this layer using brushes (or preset mask shapes).
7. Choose desired blend mode, the transparency and apply any further image adjustments to this layer.
8. Change the layer order or remove a layer at any time.
9. Repeat steps 4-7 adding more layers and flattening the image in order to add even more layers.
10. Save your final image to file and share your image with your friends.
11. Continue editing from this point for a completely different outcome.
◆◆ FEATURED ASSET PACKS ◆◆
Meld comes bundled with a number of amazing asset packs* from very talented creatives who have contributed their work. Featured assets include:
– Deltvx_Overlays by Austin Solomon (@deltvx_)
– rc7overlays by Rohan Ch (@rcgrph7702)
– rj_skyfolds by Randy Jacob (@ran.dumb)
– sujit_overlays by Sujit Meka (@sujit.meka)
– jan_overlays by Jan Albertine Bartolome (@janalbertine)
– RNDRS_FFA by Jordan Salmon (@jordansalmon)
– Admins Dream by Brandon Saunders (@fetinoc)
– MDPatterns by Tian Hughes (@motiondoom)
– JSoverlays by Jonathan Swinney (@Jonathan_Swinney)
– JOvrs by Joe Cavazos (@joecavazos)
– 3d_Polyonfire by Syamil Haqimi (@_syamilonfire_)
– SlimePlanets by Mike Parisella (@slimesunday)
– More coming soon!
*We have full permission to use all assets featured in the app by their respective creators. It’s important to note that the assets bundled with the app are also free and available to download online. You are paying for the app (not the assets) for the editing functionality. The app simply creates a convenient interface for the user to access some free assets. Since these assets are freely available you are not paying for them. We will be adding more assets packs occasionally and will all be available to download via the creators websites (see link to these from our app or website).